Jeff B. Becker
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Email: [email protected]
Jeff Becker is an associate with the firm. Mr. Becker graduated magna cum laude from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2022, where he was distinguished as a top 10% graduate and recognized for excellence in written and oral advocacy. While in law school, Mr. Becker worked in the Criminal Defense Clinic and served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Judge Stephen McGlynn in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Additionally, Mr. Becker graduated summa cum laude from the University of Mississippi in 2019, receiving a B.A. in Public Policy Leadership and a minor in Legal Studies.
Mr. Becker’s practice focuses primarily on state and federal criminal defense.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Missouri, 2022
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 2022
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: Order of the Woolsack
- Law Journal: Saint Louis University Law Journal, Editor
- The University of Mississippi
- B.A. – 2019
- Major: Public Policy Leadership
- Minor: Legal Studies
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judge Stephen McGlynn
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Criminal Defense Clinic
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Faculty Fellow for Professor Ann Scarlett