Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Email: [email protected]
Marc received his B.A. in Entrepreneurial Business Management from Lynn University in 2001, graduating Magna Cum Laude and obtained his J.D. from the St. Louis University School of Law in 2005, after working in the Criminal Law Clinic.
Marc was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 2005; the Eastern District of Missouri in 2010 and the Western District of Missouri in 2011, the Southern District of Illinois in 2013, District of Kansas in 2013 and District of Maryland in 2013.
Starting with the firm as an intern in 2009, Marc became an associate in 2010 and a principal in 2018. Since 2012, he has focused primarily on federal criminal defense, including large scale drug conspiracies, child pornography, white collar offenses and civil asset forfeiture. Marc has been the Managing Partner of Rosenblum, Schwartz and Fry since 2018.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2005
- Lynn University
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Entrepreneurial Business Management