Adam D. Fein
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Email: [email protected]
Adam Fein is a principal with the firm. Adam graduated, summa cum laude, from Loyola Marymount University in 1996 and received his J.D. from UCLA School of Law in 1999. He was licensed in Missouri in 2000.
Adam began his legal career as an intern in the California State Public Defender's Office, an office in San Francisco that works exclusively on death penalty appeals and habeas corpus petitions. He also interned with the Federal Defender for the Northern District of California (San Francisco) and the Federal Defender for the Southern District of California (San Diego). Upon graduation, Adam moved to St. Louis and worked with the Office of the Missouri State Public Defender in the City of St. Louis where he was a trial attorney and team leader. He joined the firm in May 2004.
Year Joined Firm
- Missouri, 2000
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1999
- Loyola Marymount University - 1996
- Honors: summa cum laude
Past Employment Positions
- California State Public Defender's Office, Intern
- Federal Defender for the Northern District of California (San Francisco), Intern
- Federal Defender for the Southern District of California (San Diego), Intern
- Office of the Missouri State Public Defender in City of St. Louis, Trial Attorney and Team Leader